Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm a quarter of a year old...

I haven't been very good at writing on here so let's do a quick recap...

Brecken is 3 months old now. There isn't a Dr. appointment this month to get all of his stats so i'll have those after his 4 month appointment. He has now been alive in two different years...pretty exciting!! He also had his first cold over New Years and currently has his second. Good thing is, his temperment doesn't seem to change much when he doesn't feel well.

I started back to work last week. I am pretty sure the transition was harder for me than it was for Little B. I cried for about 12 hours but he happily went to his sitters house and had fun. When people said "it goes by quickly" I didn't really believe it. Now I wonder where the time went. Here are B 's "first day going to Beth's house" pictures.



B has also started playing in his new toy, the activity bouncer. He loves it. His feet just dangle there as he discovers all of the fun surrounding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment