Whoops, I am falling down on the job as a successful blogger. It has been awhile since I updated....
Brecken is now 5 months old. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. He has had a lot of firsts in the last month. Here is a list:
1. Faces forward in his Bjorn now.
2. Has gone snowshoeing.
3. Taken his first ferry ride.
4. Has sat up on his own...not for long, he falls over a lot. We got him a Bumbo seat for practice.
5. He is now completely on the bottle. He decided to become a little oinker and eat A LOT!!!
6. He now consistently sleeps for at least 6 hours at a time. This is the most exciting first for mama right now!!!
He still continues to amaze us. He is so much fun and funny. He cracks himself up and to hear him chuckle is so heartwarming. The deep belly laugh has to be the best!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment