Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 months old and one sexy beast....


Don't hate me cuz I'm sexy. Suzanne Sommers may have cornered the market with the "thigh master" machine but look who is the real thigh master. I have worked hard on eating a lot to get these thighs lookin' like this!!! I went from chicken legs to these beefy nuggets. Milk does a body good!!!

Brecken had his 6 month appointment yesterday and he weighs in at 18lbs 12oz (75-90%) and is 27.5 inches long (75-90%). He is one healthy and happy little guy.

He loves to put everything in his mouth...including his daddy's nose. He has been a drooly mess for the last few months but has not cut any teeth yet. We are just blessed with a child that loves to drool. It causes a lot of laundry since we go through multiple bibs a day!!

Brecken's Aunt Alex babysat him last week. Steve and I went to a concert that was very long and we didn't get home until 3 a.m. According to Aunt Alex, Brecken was great. I think they had lots of fun together.

Brecken has started sleeping like a champion. He goes down between 7 and 8 at night and sleeps until about 7a.m. He actually slept all of the way until 8 this morning. The good night sleep means he naps really well during the day too. It has been really nice. He is so much fun and happy, we are lucky.

1 comment: