Tuesday, February 7, 2012

California Part 2

Our second part of the California trip was to LA to visit Aunt Stephie, Uncle Dave, Katerina, Peyton and Lily.  Dave so kindly took me to the Breaking Dawn LA premiere.  I got to watch the movie with the stars and go to the premiere after party.  It was a Hollywood Junkies dream come true...plus I love Twilight.  If you have seen the movie, a bit uncomfortable to watch with your brother in law but we had a great time.

Stars I saw: Heather Locklear, Damon Wayans, Mike Chiklis, Ashley Tisdale, Danica Patrick, Seth Green, Case of Revenge, Cast of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Cast of Pretty Little Liars, Cast of Twilight...so  many more!

Stars I met:  Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Bruno Mars




While I was having a mommy's night out, Brecken and Steve were at home hanging with the cousins and Aunt Stephie.  He just loved hanging out with these girls and they were so good and patient with him.  He gave lots of hugs and squeezes. 

Steve and I even had a surprise date night out in LA.  Our friends Sam and Kent surprised us with tickets to Cirque De Soleil.  It was SO GOOD.  The people are so freaking strong and make their bodies do amazing things.  So fun to watch.

The trip was great.  We miss our LA family.


No comments:

Post a Comment