Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just a little weekend cutie...

Two really cute things this weekend (yep, I am using this as a pseudo baby book as well) so here we go:

Brecken has decided that he needs to feed Jager treats, lots and lots of treats.  I think we may actually  need to move Jagers treats to a higher shelf in the pantry.  He goes and grabs a bag, gives him a treat and when we tell him to put the treat bag back, he comes out of the pantry with a different bag of treats.  Jager is loving it!

I asked Brecken this afternoon if he wanted to sing the ABC song.  Usually he just does ABC and then we do the rest together.  Today he went all the way to F with out any help.  Of course now that I am trying to get it on video my wonderfully stubborn little boy won't even give me an A!  Love this kid :).

No comments:

Post a Comment